So when I saw the post of BlackPink on their IG Page that they will have a concert, I screaaammmed because:
- My sister and I were planning to travel to South Korea
- It’s BlackPink 1st Concertttttt in South Korea
- Ticket Price is not so $$$
There ticket price is 110,000 won. An is available in an auction ticketing site. Link Here
If you haven’t booked a Concert Ticket on an Auction site (or in any other site) here are Tips!
- Sign Up & Log In. It was my first Kpop concert and that meant that it would be my first time booking a ticket. When the time the tickets open I clicked the Buy Button but I was informed to sign up 😦 so there was a slight delay when I bought the tickets. So it’s really important to sign up first, then Log In before the ticket opening. Well, for a group that has A LOT of fans, it is really important to be fast so you can have that concert slot you want so badly.
- Click that Buy Button when the clock hits the time — as in — Press and choose your slot. I clicked the button on time, but I was shocked when slots are getting fewer.
- Keep Calm. Believe – You’re definitely going to get that ticket (wink wink) 😀
- Make sure you have your card handy – You will use this in buying your ticket.
- Select Your Preferred Seat
- Don’t Overthink and Pay that ticket! – Well don’t overthink. If you really want it, YOU WANT IT!
The concert event…
November 11, 2018
The concert I have long been anticipating for!
I was so excited because it’s my very first K-Pop concert. I really (literally) felt the butterflies in my stomach, I can’t hide my excitement!!! The concert was held at Olympic Stadium. There were Blackpink merchandise being sold at the venue, we bought our Lightsticks @ 20,000 won.
In all fairness their opening .. is so Lit!
Opening Video Below:
Sharing my video. PS: Don’t mind my background voice 😛
Other says that BlackPink only has 9 songs – How can they handle a concert. Nahh-ah the concert was 2 hrs+ Enough for you to Enjoy!
They performed (Not In Order) :
3. Sure Thing
4. Kiss and Make Up w/ Choreography
5. Jisoo Solo – Clarity
– Jisoo is the non english speaker in the group. But she sings Clarity so well on English and Korean language. What a voice! Soo Pretty.
6. Lisa – So Hot Dance Number
– I screamed during the “almost kissing” scene. HAHAHA. Lisa! your father is watching. But Really, I never saw anybody dance like Liza. So Hot Hot. Seriously though, her father was at the concert 😀
7. Rose – Angelic Voice ..
– I really love the voice of Rose and she is my Bias. By the time she opened her mouth to sing I really felt goosebumps all over my body. What an angel.
8. Jennie – Performed her Solo Album
– Jennie’s album was released on Nov. 12 and the concert was on Nov. 11. I was not really expecting that they would show the Full Music Video during the concert, like I was so happy that I’m one of the many who saw it first. And Jennie also performed it at the concert, so YAY!! She is so hot, pretty a total performer.
9. So Hot
11. Playing with Fire
13. Zion T (Guest) – He Sings. I didn’t know him. But Korean fans cheered for him so loud.
(Don’t hate me – I really did enjoy the song)
15. Forever Young
16. They even have a dance performance, Four of them SLAYED IT as usual.
The audience/fans also sang along during the chorus part of Forever Young and Stay. I’m one of them who sang. And that’s the nicest way of showing love. Go Go Blinks.
Jisso and Rose post it in Their IG Page.
Stay was one of there closing performance, and Jennie was crying maybe because she was overwhelm by the love of the fans, or maybe because it was the last day the InYourAreaSeoul Concert. I Feel You Jennie.. ;(
You know they say : “Life so short, so buy that Concert ticket!” It doesn’t matter if you have the VIP or The General Admission ticket, the Important thing is you got to experience the music of your favorite group LIVE!!!1
It’s really a experience different when you see it live – to cheer for them with your lungs out! Seeing them in person even if your far away.
And one thing I noticed with the Korean fans is that they cheer peacefully (which I realized is a nicest way). HAHHAHA. I mean when you compare them with the PH fans. (peace) – don’t hate me 🙂
One thing that I can say is that IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!
Blinks! It’s time to buy your concert tickets now 🙂
**When sharing our videos, please don’t forget to credit pinayunnies.com!